Welcome to St Georges Nursing HomeNursing care home based near Weston-super-Mare
Under New Ownership
- A home away from home
- Welcoming and warm
- Promoting your independence
- Personal wellbeing-centred care
- 24hr residential, dementia and nursing care
- Dedicated and compassionate care team
- Single and companion rooms
- Wheelchair friendly, landscaped gardens
- Home-cooked nutritious meals
- A wide range of activities, exercise and events
- Seven days a week admissions
- Newly refurbished for 2020
Recent activities at St Georges Nursing Home
Latest news from St Georges Nursing Home
Being able to think and reminisce is wonderful. Today Jamie, St Georges wellbeing Lead, is spending time with residents in our gardens reminiscing about favourite plants and flowers, and the memories they inspire.
London 15 September 2020 – Allegra Care, the UK-focused care home operator, and Moorfield Group, a leading UK specialist real estate fund manager, have formed a partnership (the “Partnership”), with the aim to create an initial £125 million portfolio of modern,...
St Georges would like to give something back to our local community and are asking for donations for our ‘Harvest Basket’ for people in need of essential food items this Autumn. We are pleased to be supporting The Trussel Trust based here in Weston super Mare, and any...
St Georges Nursing Home is set in the quiet residential area of St George just two minutes from J21 of the M5 and only a few minutes’ walk from Worle Train station and on a regular bus route to Clevedon, Bristol and the centre of Weston Super Mare.